Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Life on an even keel...

So far life is going on an even keel lately. No major castrophes (not holding my breath). Went and got my you know what's smashed today for an annual checkup. I still think it's unfair that men don't get a certain body part smashed like we have to..there is no justice in that somehow. I'm gaining poundage somehow over the past couple of days. I'm hoping it's just water gain and nothing that will stick around longer than a few days. Kidlet has been behaving after going through an attitude problem last week. I think she was PMS'ing but not telling her that. : ) Now if I could just get rid of this stuffy nose from allergies, all would be fantastic. Our weather can't make up it's mind if we are going to freeze or burn up. I'm opting for a middle ground myself. Sounds nice, right?

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

Smashing bodyparts is no fun for either sex. Ouch.

SymplyAmused said...

Awww, come on..take one for the team : )