Saturday, October 27, 2007

I know I've not been posting here much lately. I think...okay, I know...I'm depressed. I'm trying to not let it overcome me and swallow me whole like it usually does. I don't like it when these dark moods come on me. I think between job stress, lack of companionship, money problems, and whatever else life seems to throw at me, it's finally wearing me down. I've been taking a break from being online. Not on AOL as much either. Bear with me and I'll be my perky self soon hopefully. Until then, you might see a few dark missives while I try to sort myself out. Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

dona said...

Sorry you are feeling down lately, I hope it all clears up soon. I am glad to see you on here and love reading all things you post. I absolutely love the new look! Maybe thats a start to a better feeling you!
Happy Saturday to you too.

2 Dollar Productions said...

I'm sure it doesn't help that much, but still, here's to things looking up soon.

A few good things I see: Your new template & the Iphone (that is awesome, and I am obviously catching up on some past posts). Good luck.