Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's tough...

When team mates have emergencies or drop out of class. I've been so busy with my Economics class that I've barely had time to do anything else. Luckily, I have other team mates willing to help take up the slack and that makes it more easier.

On a different note, we are expecting more rain! I think we are in for a very wet winter this year. Not sure if it will be cold or not, just wet.

Got to see my Grandbaby today! She is sitting up by herself and eating baby food now. They grow so fast. Spoiled rotten too! Can't be too far from her Momma or she throws a fit! But she's sooo cute...



See what I mean?

1 comment:

dona said...

Good luck with the class...I have faith in you.

Grandbaby is too cute for words...look at those big eyes! Hope you are having fun with her when you aren't too busy working, educating yourself etc....:)