Friday, February 10, 2017

Boy , do I feel sorry....

For those that may wander through these posts. I was reading some of my old posts and I whine. Constantly. When I started this blog I was just beginning menopause. For men out here that read this, it's not very fun. Your body turns into an enemy. Mood swings, hot flashes, weight gain, and just all around be nice to me or I will kill you moods. Thankfully, that part of my life is over. I've never lost the weight, I still have occasionally mood swings, but overall, my life is going okay. Kidlet will be 29 this year. I just can't believe it sometimes.

I'm still single but learning and accepting that is the way things will be in my life. I have a few friends that I love and am close to in life. I wouldn't know what to do without my bestie. I still hate what goes on in the chat rooms and am drawn to them like a moth to a flame sometimes. I quit going in so much though because they make me want to scream sometimes.

My job is changing at work and hoping I can still change with it and go with the flow. Hard to believe I've been there 9 years so far. Longest I've ever been at one job. Who know? I may retire from there.

I won't apologize for any of my previous posts on this blog as its more for me than for others. It's my life, good ... bad... ugly. I cring myself when I read some of them but I don't delete them because that's how I felt at that point in time.

Life is good ...for now.

No comments: