Sunday, July 24, 2005

Throughly disappointed....sighs

I am throughly disappointed in the lack of responses concerning my Yahoo Personal ad. Out of millions of people who may surf looking for a mate, I've only had one response and even that one isn't all that great. He doesn't write much. What are these men actually looking for in a woman? I'm not beautiful but nor am I ugly. I'm no longer have the body of a teenager. I am a grown woman fighting the battle of age and of hormones. I have a job, it does not make me rich but I support myself. I have a mind, I think for myself. They all talk about how they want someone who is honest, trustworthy, kind, etc... all those pretty qualities. I am all those and more. True, I have a kid that I must raise for many years to come. She is not a Burden! In all honesty though, I suppose I should be happy that not many did respond because in looking for what I need, is very rare to find....

No comments: