Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I know it doesn't do any good to hate..

But sometimes I truly dislike my husband's side of the family. Because they hate me, they ignore a wonderful child that we BOTH had when we were married. It's not my fault he died. He made that decision but it is their fault they shut her out of their lives. Fortunately her Grandfather isn't so biased. He tries to stay in touch with his Granddaughter and even walked her down the aisle in place of her Father. It makes me hurt so much for her sometimes. There is nothing I can do and everything I want to do for her. I know if she is ever blessed with a child, even though she is having trouble conceiving, they will still ignore her. That's okay. She has me. She has her sister's. Her husband and all his family. They love her. She has her Grandfather for what little time he may have left on this Earth. What or who else does she really need? Sighs...

No comments: