Sunday, October 15, 2006

I've been busy..with stuff.

I've been busy updating my resume lately. I figure it couldn't hurt. I had one once in the format of a web site but I can't find the disks I stored it on. I've been looking over my education and my work history and I can't say I've had any regrets. Oh okay, one maybe. Instead of working on an Accounting and General Business (Assoc's) degrees, I wish I had went with my other love, Database Management. I've managed to accumulate over 100 hrs of education and am still not doing what I love best. Messing with computers. The classes I need are only offered in the daytime at our local community college and I don't want to take out another school loan to survive while continuing that part of my degree. I've managed to pay off what little bit of a loan I did have and I'm not too much in debt at the moment and want to keep it that way. I could do it via Internet, I suppose, but I'm the type of person that needs to see and hear something for it to sink in. I know my strengths and weaknesses and doing it via Internet would not work for me. So, I am just updating my resume just in case things don't work out with this new company. Can't hurt, right? I miss school though. I love learning things. Just too hard to go to school, work, and raise this kid on my own. Sighs.

No comments: