Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sad but happy...

I'm a tad sad. My Grandson, Ryan, is a year old today. I can't make his party but what I am sad about is that I didn't even get an invite. True, I forfeit any rights in their lives due to her not being my daughter except by blood, but it would've been nice to at least get the invite. I'm truly happy that her and I finally crossed paths in life (I gave her up for adoption when I was 16) and what little bit she does allow me in is great but....okay, I want to whine about it. She does talk to her sister a bit more and for that I am grateful also. Her sister has known about her since she was little and always wanted to meet her. I guess I could just say something to her. Be open about how I've been feeling. Not today though..today is his day. I'll just call and wish him Happy Birthday. Least I can do.

No comments: