Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Geesh...it took long enough..

I've been trying for days to log into this new Blogger. I don't like it. I may switch. Signing into Google is more hassle than it's worth!

On a better note, we got a free Ham today at work. Nice of the boss man, eh? I'm hoping to trade my ham for a turkey with a friend of mine. I'm not real big on hams. If I can't trade, we will eat it but we both prefer turkey. Not much going on here really. I am closing out my Match.com account. I signed up for Yahoo Personals for a month to see how that goes. I'm really conducting an experiment. I'm trying to see exactly how many men email me when they come across my no nonsense profile and too the point words. Actually, I don't believe they want honesty. They prefer their women to lie to them. The less they know, the better. OH well, such is life...

No comments: