Saturday, January 13, 2007

Is something wrong with me?

I sometimes wonder if something is truly wrong with me. For the past 7 years, give or take, I could care less if I ever am intimately involved with someone again. I have no urge to seek out someone for that special closeness most people seem to need. I am disheartened that most the men I talk to online find a way to bring it up in conversation..yes, that three letter word that just seems too much to deal with for me.. SEX. I know I can be passionate, caring, and inventive lover because I have been in the past. I just don't want to deal with it NOW. Hormonal maybe? Is it so wrong to want a guy to be enamored of my mind first, and then, be totally surprised I can be fantastic in other ways too? Why is it always SEX first? then they see if you can carry a conversation? Will I ever be ready to be with someone again? ever? sighs....

No comments: