Saturday, January 20, 2007

Life choices...

It seems given the sitter situation that I'll be making a tough life decision in a few years. Vicky will be 21 and out of school then and I'll have to decide what needs to be done for her best interests. It's getting harder and harder every year to do this on my own. I worry the more I age that if something happens to me, what will become of her? As much as I hate to admit it, finding a place for her may be my only option. It will give her stability and an environment where she is cared for and greatly improve my peace of mind. It breaks my heart to try to make this decision...just breaks my heart.

3 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I wish I had something better to add then good thoughts & good luck with the sitter & beyond.

It has to be tough.

SymplyAmused said...

Thanks. Life is tough for everyone, just in different ways. : )

dona said...

I can only say, good luck and I commend you for having a heart, or you would not worry about it as you seem to be doing. Most in this world do not have one anymore. I trust you will make the right decision when the time comes. Good luck.