Sunday, July 06, 2008

Some days I just hate being peri-menapausal...

Disclaimer: This is a woman topic (men avoid if you can)

It's been a while since I've had any mood swings. About six months, I think. So I guess I am due. I'm into my second start for this month (just 15 days after the last one) and it's making me horribly moody! All I feel like doing is crying. In the next breath, I wish I had someone to just hold me. The next breath, I'm glad there isn't anyone (a guy) to be around to bug the crap out of me. See what I mean? Hopefully this will only last for no more than another day and I will be back to my normal happy self, whatever that means. : ) I keep dreading the time when my body does decide to go into menapause and then I get to deal with hot flashes, night sweats, and wanting to kill everyone. Even the kidlet. Poor thing, she has no idea what is in store for her... I'm going to try to hang in there though...or so I keep telling myself that.

2 comments:

dona said...

Hang in there...hang in there....hang in there.....:)

SymplyAmused said...

Ima hangin' : )