Sunday, October 19, 2008

Changes...

I went back to the old blog format. I didn't really like the new one. Font was too small and since I'm half blind I couldn't read what I wrote. : )

Things are going okay here. Still working at that temp job until I hear back from the insurance place. I'm hoping to hear from them by the end of the week. He said I was the top contender for the job. I'm not too happy with the under 40 hrs though but if I can get at least 38 a week, I can make it. Only made 36 for this week, not good. Will be going in early all week if possible to have a better paycheck.

School is going okay. This class isn't as tough (yet) as the last one. I made a 10 out of 10 points for my first paper. : )

Team assignment is due next Sunday or Monday so hoping everyone gets thier stuff done in time.

I've been feeling slightly lonely lately. I think it's the weather. Gets cool and you start thinking about snuggling. It'll pass, I'm sure.

Happy Fall Everyone!

2 comments:

dona said...

Hi Symply...sorry to hear about hours on the job....hoping that the insurance job will call you soon with good news.
I still think its great you doing good on the classes.
I actually love this blog format...:)

And if you want I can send Elvis over..he loves to snuggle! :)

SymplyAmused said...

I'll trade Elvis for the kidlet! lol