Sunday, October 05, 2008

Smallville...

Some days it pays to do nothing and just watch a marathon of shows. I spend the almost the whole day yesterday watching Smallville Season 7. Why? Because I could. Surprisingly, the kidlet even let me do so. She was watching her copies in her room. She likes to skip through scenes and I like to watch the whole thing. I do agree with her though, Tom Welling is a hottie!

I start my new job tomorrow. I'm not even sure what the dress code is for the place. I decided to wear some dressy jeans and a nice shirt. What can they do? send me home?

Class starts up again on Tuesday. My first paper is about making a critical decision (business decision) which will be hard since I don't have a job where I make those decisions. I'm am going to find out if I can use the decision process I used when I decided to quit the call center job. My only regret from that place is the paycheck. The pay was excellent but listening to people bitch and complain for six hours a day is not a thrilling job. I don't have the patience for it. If I ever have to call another customer service place, I will have more respect for the person on the other end of the phone. They are only trying to do thier job. It's not their fault the company is screwed up. Well, unless they are the ones that screwed up the account and then it's a whole other story. Oh yea, and those surveys they ask you to do before you talk to the agent, DO THEM. They are paid based on their scores. The higher the scores, the better pay they get. I'll be doing mine now.

Enjoy the coming week...

No comments: