Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Less than a week to go...

Why is it that time flies by so quickly? I take two weeks off between classes in order to have a break and spend time doing the first assignment for the next class but for some reason this two weeks is flying by and I've not had any time to do anything. I'm not ready for my class to begin! Am I getting burned out by this stuff? I'm thinking I need more than two weeks. Maybe after this class, we will see. Economics is going to be difficult because I have a hard time reading those stupid graphs. Fortunately, I've had both economics classes before so hoping I actually retained some of it. Anyway, guess what I get to spend my last weekend of freedom doing? Writing my first paper for class in order to stay ahead of the game....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

The Debster...my hero.:) Well, if it makes you feel better, I feel a bit overwhelmed myself. But.....we'll get through it. Just think....Xmas is coming and, with it, at least a little downtime.:)