Tuesday, June 07, 2016

It's so sad....

When you meet an articulate, smart, and nice looking man online only to find out that he's no different than any other man you've met online so far. Twenty minutes into a conversation and he wants to talk about sex. I let it slide the first time but when he offers to "gift" me to talk sex with him which would make me a "whore" of sorts then I just cut it off. It's so sad because I could've have liked him for himself and he didn't have to "buy" affection or tell his net worth to make himself likable. I hope in the future he learns that the way to a woman's heart isn't about money, sex, or what he can give her but what he can give of himself and how he makes her feel when she is talking to him or with him. True happiness is found in the little things, not the big things, or making a woman feel whorish. Sad..so sad....

No comments: