Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I meant to post this yesterday but as with all things, I got sidetracked.

I went to San Antonio this past weekend WITHOUT THE KIDLET! Yay, me! A group of friends got together to meet there and I decided I needed the break and went. Sitter was nice enough to watch her Saturday and Sunday for me. I had fun. Ate too much, walked too much, laughed a lot, and saw some fireworks. San Antonio is a town that will party for any reason. St. Patrick's Day is just the excuse they needed. : )




Kidlet turns 20 this Friday. Another year gone. I am taking her to the movies, out to eat, and to Toys-R-Us. She rarely buys anything from that store but I think she likes to just look.

That was my exciting news for now...I hope everyone has a good week. : )

2 comments:

dona said...

WHOO HOO!!! Hey who's the guy with the sexy white socks?
Sounds like a great time. WOW 20? I was thinking it was yesterday I was reading this blog and she was turning 18.
Time sure does fly. Glad you had a fun, much needed weekend.

SymplyAmused said...

Thanks! I did have fun and I wanna go again.... : )