Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm still alive. Still working.

Not much going on in my life right now. Only have a month or so left at old place then I'll be looking for work.

Kidlet will be 20 next Friday! She's growing up so fast in age, at least. I've promised her that we will go to a movie, Toys-R-Us, and out to eat next weekend. (What have I done??) haha

Lauren and BJ are doing okay. They went to Costra Rica this week to deep sea fish. She never takes me anywhere!!! wahhhhh

I'm actually being brave this weekend and going for an overnight stay in San Antonio. Sitter has agreed to keep the kidlet Saturday night so I can do so. I'm looking forward to it but a little apprehensive. I'm too used to being by myself and crowds make me uncomfortable. I'm going to go unless something happens that prevents it. I should have a nice time.

I've been reading so much these past few months. Last count was 50 books, I think. Right now I'm reading David Baldacci. I like his twists and turns and he always has one character you'd love to kill yourself. : )

That's my life in a nutshell : )

No comments: