Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For good or bad..

Well, I made a major decision with my life this week and it's only Tuesday!!! I decided to go back to school. Doing the online courses thing this time though. I am going for a BS in Health Adminstration/Health Information Systems. I would still need to go to school here locally to take classes for Medical Technician but I will do that after I get my BS. I figure I need to have a career instead of a job and since I am familiar with hospitals, I think I will go apply at some local ones after we shut down at my present job. Should look good that I am working toward a BS, yes? I will be putting myself in debt though : ( Anyway, wish me luck!

Took kidlet to the movies, out to lunch, and toy store for her birthday this past weekend. She had fun! Talked Lauren into going with us as well.

That's it for my life at the moment. : )

2 comments:

William J. said...

I think going back to school is a super idea!

Bill

SymplyAmused said...

Thanks! Last time I went it was in 2002!