Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meme

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1.What was I doing 10 years ago? Going to college. (the first time)
2.Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:

ANYTHING chocolate or covered in chocolate...hahahaha

3.Five snacks I enjoy in the real world: Still anything covered in chocolate. : )

4.Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Give money to charity for kids who are mentally disabled. Find a secluded place on a hilltop and build a home. Quit working, maybe. Build my own library. Give my family some money and say, "Once it's gone, it's gone". : )

5.Five jobs that I have had:

Cook in a diner, waitress, clerk in a convenience store, manager of a convenience store, and ROI clerk.

6.Five of my habits:

Wake up too early afraid I'll be late to places. Check email every morning first thing I wake up. (I'm sure there are other habits but my mind is a blank, I'll come back to this one)

7.Five places I have lived:

Satellite Beach, FL; Little Rock, AR; Newport News, VA; Meridan-Wallingford, CT; too many places in TX to count.


8.Five people we should all get to know better: (A nice way of saying TAG!)

Dona and Two-Dollar Productions : )
Sorry, I don't know five people on here I can really tag.

Sorry for the delay, Bill. Been busy : )

3 comments:

dona said...

I like the Chocolate answers!

2 Dollar Productions said...

Good MeMe. I like the building your own library choice - I would echo that one for sure. Nice work.

William J. said...

Good answers, enjoyed reading them.