Sunday, April 17, 2005

Letting go...

There are times when you have to let go all the while knowing that there was never really anything there for you. You pretend and believe that what you feel is real, when in reality, it is as unreal as any dream or passing thought you might ever have in this life. Letting go...two words that make some things so hard to do. Do you hang on to the dream with every last shred of being or do you let go in order to pursue newer, better, and more real things in life instead of dreams of fantasy? I say good-bye to you in my own way in my own heart without voicing the thoughts outloud to you. Will you notice? Will I even be missed? I try not to look upon it as wasted effort, lost time, never recoverable or to be gotten back. All of life is a lesson and letting go...is the biggest one of all.

No comments: