Thursday, August 10, 2006

I've been reading the news...

Yesterday it was Turkeys down all over the road, today penquins??? What is going on around our Texas roads??? I know some of our roads are, how shall we put it, less than desirable? but to slaughter poor Turkeys and then hapless helpless penquins? Wait! What in the heck are penquins doing coming to Texas anyway??? Don't they know its 100 + degrees out there right now. Oh wait, they get the AC when many people can't afford it around our state. I forgot...my bad.

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I think in general people have far more compassion for penguins versus people.

And I saw that story with the penguins and the truck too, and I kept thinking that they are coming to the wrong place.

SymplyAmused said...

Too true. Lets paint tuxedos on everyone and maybe some will show compassion??