Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's been a stress filled week...

Did you know that stress can cause headaches, backaches, and shoulder pain (the kind that makes knots there) when you don't externalize all your worries? I've been fretting too much about finding a sitter and, cross your fingers, I hope I found a good one this time. She will start there Monday. This family has worked with special needs children before so her behaviour or abilities (lack thereof) will not come as a surprise to them. I so wish I could just afford to stay home with her when she is out of school but alas, Mom must earn enough for us to get by in life. Oops, brb, she wants a hug. Boy that kid is strong. She doesn't realize that a hug does not mean to strangle MOM. Ah, she needs more than a hug... later...

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

Finding a full-time sitter was a full-time job for many of my old clients, and hopefully you've got one.

SymplyAmused said...

I found one, finally! thanks : )