Friday, May 18, 2007

Love...it is so hard to find...

An online friend I've known for several years has finally found THE ONE. At least he hopes it is. I hope it is for him too. He called me yesterday in a panic though. Wanting to know if he was being too pushy too soon. I told him, in all my great wisdom, YES! He tends to be a bit impatient at times but fortunately he thinks I know all so he does listen to me. He followed my advice and now he is on the right track with her. I hope I don't lose his friendship due to this relationship. I voiced my concerns yesterday but he swears we will always be friends. I would miss him if he wasn't there for me to call and whine to or to just reach out to know someone was there for me. Either way, if our paths seperate in this life, I'll know he's happy and content. I couldn't ask for more for him. Truly. Now...where is my ONE? Ha!

No comments: