Monday, May 28, 2007

Strangest dream...

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt that my husband, who died, was somehow alive and wanting to move in with us. My kids kept switching from grown to toddlers every five minutes in the dream. I also dreamt that someone was after one of my kids who was suppose to be a lost royalty or wizard (I had a boy in the dream that was mine). Strange stuff, eh? I haven't really thought of my husband much in the past few years. Not that I'd ever forget him but just don't think about it unless Lauren says something about him. Of course, she came by yesterday, so that may have triggered that one. As for kids becoming toddlers...no, I do not want any more babies. I couldn't have any anyway. I want my kids (oldest two) to have them for me so I don't have to raise them. : ) Too many hidden meanings in dreams. Way too many.

No comments: