I copied this MeMe from another blogger friend. Hope he doesn't mind.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:50 am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I don't wear any jewerly and if I do, it is pierced earrings. I prefer diamonds over pearls though.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "Shrek III"
4. What is your favorite TV show? "Law and Order" (any of them)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Weekdays - Toast at 6:30 am, Cereal at 10:00 am at work. Weekend - Toast and Ice Tea. Lots of Ice Tea.
6. What is your middle name? I hate this question. I don't like my middle name at all. It's a variation of the name Lucille only my Mother in all her wisdom named me Cile.
7.What food do you dislike? Veggies. Ha. Ha.
8. Favorite thing to cook? BBQ
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Don't really have one. I have a mix of songs I made myself that I listen to a lot. Two favorite songs are Dido-White Flag and Sarah Mclachlan-In the arms of an Angel.
10.What kind of car do you drive? Mazda B2200 pickup.
11. Favorite sandwich? Subs--preferably with turkey, lettuce, tomato, and pickles.
12. What characteristic do you despise? Lack of compassion.
13. Favorite item of clothing? We are suppose to wear clothes? : )
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland or Wales.
15. What color is your bathroom? Cream
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Jeans..any that fit and make my ass look good.
17. Where would you retire to? Up on a mountain far away from people.
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? It's been so long since I had a good one, I don't know.
19. Favorite sport to watch? Football
20. Farthest place you are sending this? No idea.
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? No idea.
22. Person you expect to get this back from first? No clue.
24. When is your birthday? April 26th, 1962.
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning --I love watching the sun come up. Once it goes down, I'm sleepy.
26. What is your shoe size? 9
27. Pets? No, does a kid count? : )
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nothing new in my life.
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A social worker.
30. How are you today? It's Monday - it's not suppose to be good.
31. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate Kisses.
32. What is your favorite flower? Roses of any color.
33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Thursday, June 7th. I am taking the day off work.
34. What church do you attend? None currently.
33. What is your full name? Need to know basis..if you don't know me, you don't need to know.
34. What are you listening to right now? TV--kidlet is watching something, I don't know what.
36. Do you wish on stars? Yes
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow--seems like a happy color.
38. How is the weather right now? Pretty darn hot.
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A friend from Florida.
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it, I snitched it.
41. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi
42. Favorite restaurant? LaFeista and Red Lobster.
43. Hair color? Brown
44. Sibling? Two sisters but do I have to claim one of them?
45. Favorite month of the year? April
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? My fishing poles and books.
47. Summer or winter? Summer
48. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
49. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
50. Do you want your friends to email you back? Not applicable.
51. What is under your bed? Nothing. I hate clutter under a bed.
52. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Woman I've known for about 19 yrs.
53. What did you do last night? Watched TV and tried not to think of my hurting back.
54. Favorite smell? Cinnamon and chocolate--not necessarily in that order.
55. What are you afraid of? Huge furry spiders. I hate them.
56. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Buttered with the good stuff and little salt.
57. How many keys on your key ring? Five
58. How many years at your current job? 4 and a half.
59. Favorite day of the week? Friday
60. How many towns have you lived in? Umm, too many to count
61. Do you make friends easily? No.
62. How many people will you be sending this to? I won't, they'll have to find it here.