Friday, April 25, 2008

Whew...I'm done! Sort of...

I had three papers to write for my first class. The first one has a 350 word minimum and I wrote a little over 400. Second, a 1500 word minimum and I wrote exactly 1507 words! haha The last paper is a team paper and I wrote over 1300 for that one so leaving it up to my teammates to write the balance we need for 1750 to 2100 words. Two more weeks of class and the first one is finished!!

( I noticed on here that I didn't even mention I did get a job! The place I applied to in January) Maybe now the following paragraph will makes senes, eh?

I survived my first week of training at work as well. I am a little annoyed because a few of the people have done call center work before so they joke, laugh, and talk while our trainer is talking. I really want to learn how to do this and do it well but I can't if they don't SHUT UP! My neighbor sitting next me to today, kept getting aggravated because she felt we were going TOO slow for her. Every time we asked a question, you could hear her sigh. Oh well, maybe she will be the first one to quit or be fired due to not being trained well enough because of inattention. I don't really know. I just know I want to learn it. It seems fascinating and you get to work with a computer, which I love. I'll let you know how week two goes...

We had some severe storms in our area this evening. Fortunately nothing in our town but Waco and Belton had some tornados or at least, high winds. Have to love tornado alley, eh?

2 comments:

dona said...

Sounds like you are doing a great job so far...keep it up! :)

SymplyAmused said...

Thanks, I'm trying!!!