Thursday, February 24, 2005

It's been an okay week if you don't count me losing it over PMS. Went a little bonkers on some things this week but hopefully back on even keel now. I think certain times of the month I should just be locked in a room full of books for a week and told I can only come out to eat or drink something. Would be much safer for all, I think. Work has still been slow. I don't know if I should dread the coming month or not now. March is usually an audit month for some hospitals so busy I will be. Went out last night with a couple of people from work. Played...gasp! Bingo! I did Bingo but had to split it three ways. It was all still good. Paid for my games so I broke even. All that matters, correct? Kiddo is doing good. She's been good lately with only a few lapses of thinking she's boss. Mom fixes that right off..haha. Week still has two days to go. A lot can happen in two days so we will see what's in store for me. Later....

No comments: