Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hmmm....

I've been doing some thinking lately. Well, actually just daydreaming. There is someone that I like and I wish at times that I was his "type". I truly enjoy talking with him though. Much more that I let him know. Some things in life you just have to accept and this is one of them. Doesn't keep me from daydreaming though : ) Life here is okay. I am finally breaking down and going to doctor's tomorrow for me. Tired of either being stuffy or drippy and not knowing why. Things need to get back on even keel. It makes me cranky! I am also so sick of RAIN! We've had nothing but rain here for the past week and it needs to go away! They are calling for sunshine rest of the week though, so one can hope. Kid is finally well, yippee! I'm starting to feel a bit maudlin so trying to avoid writing in here when I get like that. I know what the problem is, just no way to fix it at the moment. So keeping this short tonight and simple....have a good one!!!

No comments: