Saturday, April 23, 2016

I swear I'm not bitter...

I swear I am not bitter or a prude. I have noticed that a lot of my posts lately are rants or dislikes of things I find on AOL. I am seriously not bitter nor am I a prude, I just am frustrated at the lack of conversation skills I find online. I am very much a woman who likes intimacy but doesn't want to be just used for that nor do I want to be taken advantage of by those pretending to like me but disappearing after they seemingly get whatever it is they were after from me. Please feel free to ask to IM, intrigue me, make me laugh, and above all remember, I am a person, not a sex object. This is the last post I'll make on this subject for I am getting tired of repeating myself and for anyone who reads this, I'm sure you are getting tired of reading it. I can't always promise to post happy pretty thoughts for on many days, dark thoughts run through my head sometimes as life tends to get shitty, but I will promise to not berate this subject any longer. Please feel free to leave comments on my posts. It's nice to know someone is actually reading this nonsense sometimes... : )

1 comment:

dona said...

I don't think you are bitter or prude, just human. I think we all "rant" or "complain" about something, sometime. I know I do! And when I do I also feel like you that I am repeating myself. Its Ok I think to just things off your chest. So feel free, I am listening. :)