Thursday, April 07, 2016

If you are man, you may want to avoid this post...

If you are a man, you may want to avoid this post..if you read it, be warned: It isn't pretty... I went bra shopping today. You know, those contraptions designed to hold those pesky breasts in place while trying to look sexy doing it. My idea of a bra is a sports bra. Soft, comfortable, easy to take off sports bra. Did I do that today? NOOO, I went and spent $50.00 plus dollars on a dang Victoria Secret bra with under wires! For gosh sakes...underwires. I did manage to find out my breast size which I guess can be a good thing in the future if I go shopping for another one again but sheesh, you know what I hated the most? It wasn't spending the money, it was that freaking full length mirror they had in the dressing room. I mean, come on, how can you feel sexy in a VS bra knowing that you are looking at your oversized, plumb, FAT gut while doing it? Of course, that depressed me. I need to get serious about losing this stupid gut. If I don't want to see myself naked how can a man ever want to? I am just gross...sighs.

1 comment:

dona said...

This made me laugh, as again, I am glad to know I am not the only one that has these thoughts..I too wear a comfortable sports bra....try to get me out of it.