Tuesday, April 12, 2016

It's amazing...

I was looking back through some of my older posts in 2010. That's the year Lauren had the twins. She wasn't talking to me much that year and I've only lately found out because it was from marital problems and wasn't me. Lauren is private. A lot more private than I am but as strong and independent like me. Neither one of us ever want to be "rescued" but prefer to try to make life work on our own. She's having personal problems right now in her life and for once, coming to Mom to talk them out and make decisions. She's not always happy with my advice or ideas but she does listen to them. I've always wanted to be much closer to her because we've had some hard times in our lives between us. Maybe, now, this is our chance. As for privacy, I like write. I always have. I find that if I write down how I feel and get some measure of relief from the pressures of life. I am always under so much pressure. I have to work, support me and the kidlet, get out of debt, and just keep things on an even keel. I can't handle stress at all. I try to live in a no drama zone. The last time I was stressed I broke out in a bad itchy rash. Isn't that just crazy? My stress level goes external at least and not internally where it could do more harm than good. One of these days I know I'll get everything I want in life but until GOD decides when that will be, I'll just have to be content with my lot in life. It's not such a bad life after all sometimes...

1 comment:

dona said...

I hope all is well with Lauren, and glad to hear you both are doing good now. It is crazy that stress will cause rashes, but I know it does and it can cause so much more health problems, so hopefully your life just gets easier and easier and no more stress!!!