Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I wonder what's wrong with me...sighs..

There is a guy in my town that I used to chat with when I worked nights in a store. He was nice enough to chat with and fill the time but I never gave him any encouragement or lead him to think I wanted more. I had just broken up with my boyfriend of 11 years and was in no mood to gain another boyfriend. I made the mistake a month or so ago of finally giving him my phone number. It went from occasionally chatting to him calling me about every day. Where I should have been flattered about the attention, all I could think about was dread..it was him calling AGAIN. Maybe I'm just meant to be alone from now on. I like coming and going when I want. I like not answering to anyone (except the kidlets). I get lonely sometimes but I like my privacy in my own home more. Sounds a little funny, doesn't it? Privacy? On here I'm just someone who no one knows that can read my insignificant writings and wonder perhaps, who is she? They will never really know me in person. I'm safe. I'm alone. I'm giving myself a headache stressing over this mess. Back to TV...it's just another day in the life of me.

No comments: