Sunday, July 16, 2006

I've been doing some decision making and decided to cancel my life insurance policy. It will save me about 100.00 a month and I figure if I croak, my kid can just cremate me and do it as cheaply as possible. She already knows I do NOT want tons of money spent on me upon my death. I will be dead. I won't care. Funerals are not for the dead anyway, they are for the living to send the dead off with a good-bye. Cremate me, memorialize me, then forget me. My youngest will always have some kind of help due to her condition so I don't have to worry too much there. My main goal at the moment is to survive NOW. My frig I had to get a few months ago will be paid off soon and that will help also. We just have to hang in there for a few more months. Now to just get rid of this migraine and today might be looking better. : )

No comments: