Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rats..rats...and double rats...

(Men avoid this one)

I was so hoping I could just slip into menapause without any problems, worries, or whatnots. No such luck. After 161 days without a you know what, I started today. So far it's not too bad. I was imagining all sorts of dire cramping, flooding, and major aches. I do have this headache or tense neck muscle but I'm not sure how much of that is due to tension or my job. I'm a tad moody this week so have been avoiding AOL like the plague. I've no patience for idiots when I get this way.

Kidlet is doing okay. Slight cold but meds are making that one go away.

I keep meaning to call my Aunt and see how she is doing but I keep putting it off. I'm not sure if it's because I'm still down about my Uncle or if I just don't want to talk to anyone at all right now. I will force myself to call her soon though. I should do it because I do really love this Aunt better than any other one I have in the family.

Not much going on other than that this week. Work is keeping me hopping as usual. Until next time...

No comments: