Monday, August 06, 2007

Am I destined to lose my mind?

Sometimes I feel as if there is a time bomb that can go off in my head at any minute. My Mother was bipolar-maniac depressive, my niece is schizophrenic, and now, my little sister is losing what's left of her mind. How do you combat odds like that? I think they want me to go down to Caldwell and talk sense into my sister. She sits in my Mother's old house with no electricity all day long. If her so-called husband comes to get her, she heads right back down there. I'm sure she is talking to my dead Mother. I don't want the drama. I don't need the drama. Sighs.

1 comment:

dona said...

I am so sorry to hear you are having to worry about so much. Sometimes it helps to talk with someone. I am finding it helpful to blurt it all out on my blog.....but then I worry of who will read it :) I have found too it sure gets into your mind when you get older about if you will end up like your parents/siblings, I find myself doing that, life does suck sometimes huh?
Try to have a better day tomorrow. :)
p.s. how is kidlet?