Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Kidlet is all set up for dental surgery on the 27th. She will miss the first day of school and possibly the second day as well.

I'm sort of all set for job interview tomorrow. I think. Found out today though, that they plan on giving raises in October where I am now and also, if they shut most everything down, my job is still secure as long as we have records at the facility. Changing jobs is such a hard choice sometimes. So many pros and cons for staying or going. Part of me wants to stay because I do like my job. A lot. I'll go see what the woman has to say tomorrow and make my decision then. Sighs. I dislike change.

1 comment:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I can't blame you about the change stance, but good luck with whichever route you choose.