Friday, August 17, 2007

Should I write or should I not???

I sometimes give the link out to someone whom I hope they read this blog and learn a bit more about who I am and what I am like in life. I always have misgivings though. When someone reads it and if I write about them, I feel guilty. Then I feel guilty for feeling guilty. This is my forum. My way to express myself and sound out things so I can cope with them in my head. I'm not changing how I am and if someone reads about themself in here, well, sorry but I feel I have reason to write about you. That being said, here goes...

I've met a man online. He seems like a really nice guy. We talk quite a bit on the phone. I wonder though what we do have in common. His choice of reading material, music, diet, and lifestyle is so much different than my own. How do you hope to get along when you are that different? I know sometimes opposites attract but I have a few misgivings. I guess time will tell especially if we ever meet in person, right? Hard to believe I am letting anyone get close to me. Haven't done that in a long time.

I think I will just let things go for now and try not to overthink it all. Who knows? I sure don't...

No comments: