Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm sooo exhausted...

I spent from 7am this morning till 4pm scanning FIVE huge folders of files to a hospital. Over 1600 pages. You'd think sitting at a desk scanning wouldn't be so exhausting but it is. My eyeballs hurt and it gave me a headache. Laying in bed resting sounds pretty darn good right now.

On the job thing; I decided to stick it out where I am for right now and see what happens in OCT. Word is everyone will get a raise then and I will be up for a 1.00 more an hour. If that happens, I think I can live with it. Everyone is jealous because no matter what happens to the company, as long as we have records there, I have a job. Besides the Canon side of the company, I have the most secure job. I guess I can hang with it for a bit longer right? I am still employed and that's a good thing. It was nice though, knowing someone else out there thought I was worth hiring too.

Trying to get things together for Vicky's dental surgery. Have to call the hospital tomorrow afternoon to find out what time she goes in on Monday. I do know she is the first one in line but not sure what exact time will be. I'll keep you posted.

I think I'm going to take a hot shower, lay in bed, and just veggie out...Peace!

2 comments:

dona said...

Sounds like you made a good decision, hope it works the best for you. Its always tough knowing what to do when it comes to any kind of change doesn't it? Good luck with the dentist and the hot shower and veggie thing sounds great! :)

SymplyAmused said...

Thanks! I hope I did. Hot shower helped..some. : )