Monday, January 10, 2005

To do it or not to do it....

I've been debating lately about writing in here my thoughts and emotions as I learn to know myself again. As if anyone truly wants to know who I am. There are so many parts of me that I hide from others. So much I hide from myself. I am damaged somehow. I know this. I could say that it is all my past relationships and hide the truth that the damage was already there. I want so badly to just write my feelings and thoughts and who I am on here but due to my exuberance, I guess you can say, I gave out this link to a few people whom may be shocked if they learned that much about me. Or I could pretend no one ever reads this and I am writing it for myself. Whatever I decide, my journey will begin soon. A journey to try to understand what is wrong with me and how I find ME again. How I learn to live and accept my faults and not always try so much to please others. To learn to say NO. To learn that if things happen it isn't alway because of me, that others are to blame too. Mainly I guess, my journey to find my self-worth. I lost it somewhere and I want it back...

No comments: