Friday, June 16, 2006

I feel like...

Such an idoit. I was trying to tell someone this evening that my oldest daughter was born when I was 16 and yet, according to the Math, I had to be 18. Well, I was 17 but almost 18. Why did I have it stuck in my head I was 16? I lost a good six months of my life when my husband died. I have a hard time remembering anything that happened after I was 18 until I was about 21. I know my middle daughter was born when I was 20 and six months later her father died. I think, in self-preservation, I block out a lot of that time period. Get confused as to what I was really doing during that time. His sudden unexpected death dealt a hard blow to my pysche at that time. Even with all that going on, why did I think I had her earlier? I hate when I screw up so much like that. Not remembering things. Or getting them wrong. I'll fret about this for a few days now. Feel bad because I'm sure the person I was talking to thought I was nuts or lying. Sighs. I really hate this...

No comments: