Friday, June 09, 2006

Marriage...sighs

A chatroom "roomie" is getting married tomorrow. I sent well wishes and hope things for them both work out as they dream they should. Each day that passes by I find myself resigning to being single for the rest of my days. I want to get married again though. I miss "belonging" to someone, old-fashioned as that may sound to some. I miss more having someone there to beat up on when I'm having a bad day (kidding) and someone to share life's joys with instead of just watching them happen and saying, oh, that's nice. Unfortunately I'm one of "those people" who are always hopefully I will find what I want in life. Be a sad life if I didn't have hope, wouldn't it? Anyway, I digress. Many happy wishes to the happy couple. I truly hope all goes well for them...

No comments: