Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sometimes I wonder ODD things...

I wonder sometimes how other people think. I use AOL, yes, AOL as a gateway to a world that I would otherwise not have access to in life. I spend my days working to provide just enough for me and my child to live on, spend my weekends taking care of her, and AOL is my "escape" as you will into finding others somewhat like me, whom just want someone to chat with and need to stop the lonliness. Too many times though I come across people who think for some unknown reason they are, I guess, irresistable. I don't ask to be a part of anyone's life anymore. Being a single, non-dating, workaholic mother doesn't mean I am always looking for someone to save me, rescue me, or be my boyfriend. Where do some of these men get these ideas? Are some women so bad to them that they can't trust any woman? I must admit I don't trust men much either but I do try to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm just very shy and skittish about relationships. I am NOT looking. If God decides the time is right for me to have someone in my life, I am sure He will let me know somehow. Until that time, MEN, I don't want you in my life personally. I just like to chat sometimes, care sometimes, and yes, I like to flirt sometimes. Don't take it personal, okay? sighs....

No comments: